Looking for feedback on a few photos

FLYBYU44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I just joined the forum and wanted to post some of my photos. I'm still not that good, so any pointers are welcome. I use a Pentax *ist DL with 18-55 zoom lens that came with it. I shot all these on full auto settings without a tripod, none of them are edited because I don't have Photoshop yet :)

Picture325use.jpg

Pictures130use.jpg

Pictures375use.jpg

Picture659.jpg

Picture871.jpg

Picture875.jpg

Thanks for any tips :)

#1 my mom has the same camera! haha i love it.
#2 my mom wants to know how you got the water to "flow" in the waterfall shots (she went to get ome today but doesnt know how to do that!)
#3 love the first photo! but i wish you had gotton the whole reflectionof the ferris wheel in there
#4 loooove the shot of the building with the puddle, the lighting and everything is cool

:)

All of them are nice, well done.

#1 looks good but I think a photoshop program could help put more detail in the darker areas.
#2 The waterfall is great. Get a tripod and set your shutterspeed just a bit longer and you will get an even better flow.

Well the waterfall actually wasn't on auto, I switched it to bulb setting and put the camera on a rock, then I held the shutter button down for a few seconds. Just a guess as to the exposure, but I took several photos the same way and this was the best.

Most reactions

Back