Pumpedupkicks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 6 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2013 #1 Does anyone have old film just laying around? I really need some for film cameras.
wyogirl Oh crop! Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 611 Location South West Wyoming Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2013 #2 You should probably specify what type of film you are looking for. And most film is pretty easy to come by, just look at Amazon.
You should probably specify what type of film you are looking for. And most film is pretty easy to come by, just look at Amazon.
Pumpedupkicks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 6 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 120 or 35 mm
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2013 #4 I've like got 25-40 rolls of Ilford 120 I think it is FP4. I'll look tomorrow.
Pumpedupkicks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 6 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Awesome thank you so much!
Tiller No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 452 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2013 #6 I'll take some of that 120
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #7 I have some rolls of Kodak film, not sure the type. Chrome something I think.
Pumpedupkicks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 6 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 I just need some film for pretty cheap. I got a 120 camera and I need film to test it and shoot somethings. Any help would be amazing
I just need some film for pretty cheap. I got a 120 camera and I need film to test it and shoot somethings. Any help would be amazing
Pumpedupkicks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 6 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 bump
pixmedic3 3 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,488 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #10 there are plenty of film resources online. Lomography Ebay Amazon As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pumpedupkicks TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 6 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thank you!