What's new

Looking for flash bulbs for items given to me.

rastlin_70

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio Texas
I have been given 3 Sunpak and Vivitar external flashes. The Vivitar thyristor 285, I am trying to wire in a slave cable to a Quantum battery pack. The flash has red, white, black, and green wires. The wire I was told to wire into the flash has just white and black. I dont know what wires to connect the slave cord to.

I was also given a Sunpak auto 522 Thyristor and a Sunpak Auto DX 12R that need the bulbs replaced. I cant find anywhere on the web what bulbs they have in them so that I can replace them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Do you know how to use a VOM, and how to ensure you don't electrocute yourself by the discharge from the main capacitor?
 
I'm sorry, I had a migraine and didn't mention that he gave me a power reducer that goes onto the top of the camera where the flash would go. Its the wire that goes from the flash to the reducer that i am trying to connect. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated
 
These items are pretty inexpensive on the used market, it might be easier to replace then repair.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom