Looking for Full E book Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys I Really dont have time to read paper Books anymore Im Looking For This Full E Book For Download

ISBN13: 9780470917633

DSLR Settings and Shortcuts For Dummies

Does anyone have it? Is It Any Good? Please provide a link where i can download it (Preferably Free)

You do realize you are posting in a public forum for people to GIVE you something they paid for AND that it's illegal, don't you?

I'm confused again. How does one not have time to read a book in paper format, but has the time to read it in electronic format?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
clearly this person has an iPad, and that is why he or she cannot afford to pay for the book.

Guys Im just Asking if anyone can give it to me if they dont want to that is fine I Understand they paid for it but if someone wants to help me out that would be great thats what forums are for helping

It's ok. When my wife got her iPad, we had to sell our child's fingernails to some pervert at the public library.

Hmmm. I actually have the book in PDF format! But, nah. I had to bust my butt to acquire these books, so I guess you do too.
Considering photographers deal with COPYRIGHT all day every day, you are rather unlikely to get someone to violate the publisher/author's copyright in this way around here.

This thread delivers
bigthumb.gif

Guys Im just Asking if anyone can give it to me if they dont want to that is fine I Understand they paid for it but if someone wants to help me out that would be great thats what forums are for helping

Part of being a photographer is respecting copyright on all types of media... so do you really expect us to tell you where to "STEAL" a copyrighted book? Assuming you ever become a competent photographer (which based on the amount of effort you are putting into it, is unlikely)... would you want someone to STEAL your IMAGES?

New Record.. Two posts and already made my ignore list! :)

Actually, that is NOT what you asked. You asked if anyone had it and if it was any good, but then you clearly requested a link to download it, preferably free.
Besides, while forums ARE for helping, it's really NOT cool to join a forum for the sole purpose of asking people to just GIVE you stuff. We don't know you, not even in a cyber sort of way.

There ARE folks here, whom I've gotten to "know" that I'd gladly send a book to, if I had it and was done with it. But not someone who hasn't even contributed anything to the forum yet.

Kids these days. Figure everyone owes them sumthin' for nuthin'
bigthumb.gif

Actually, that is NOT what you asked. You asked if anyone had it and if it was any good, but then you clearly requested a link to download it, preferably free.
Besides, while forums ARE for helping, it's really NOT cool to join a forum for the sole purpose of asking people to just GIVE you stuff. We don't know you, not even in a cyber sort of way.

There ARE folks here, whom I've gotten to "know" that I'd gladly send a book to, if I had it and was done with it. But not someone who hasn't even contributed anything to the forum yet.

Me me me me me me me! I want all of the Erotic, sleazy novels you have been stockpiling! And I after I read 'em.. I will send 'em to Mishele! ;)

Kids these days. Figure everyone owes them sumthin' for nuthin'
bigthumb.gif

yea.. it's funny, they get an education for free (sumthin for nuthin! paid for by us) and many still come out dumber than a box of rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back