What's new

Looking for good urbex photo locations in Baltimore, MD

Gazpacho

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Location
Baltimore, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some interesting spaces to shoot off a reel or two in Baltimore. Specifically, I'm looking for some neat abandoned buildings, locations, etc. I'm temporarily without a car, so for the moment I'm tied within the city, so the closer the locations are to the heart of the city, the better. Anybody got any recommendations/ideas?

THANK YOU!!!
 
Have you heard of Grafitti Wharehouse? Start there.
 
It's a pretty cool space. It's a four story arthouse for photographers, artists, models and the like. It's not all graffitti but the wall adorning the outside is home to some local graffitti artists. They host monthly meet and greets for photographers and models and is a great way to network.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom