Looking for insight.

Chase McCloud

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm shooting a role of Rollei Infrared 400. I can't seem to find a development chart that includes my developer, (arista premium). I don't want to purchase another developer if I can get away with it. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

I'm shooting a role of Rollei Infrared 400. I can't seem to find a development chart that includes my developer, (arista premium). I don't want to purchase another developer if I can get away with it. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.
I would call Freestyle Los Angeles 800-292-6137

It's made for Freestyle by Clayton, and I think it is repackaged Clayton F-76 plus. My understanding is that it's intended to behave like D-76, except that Clayton uses phenidone instead of metol.

It's made for Freestyle by Clayton, and I think it is repackaged Clayton F-76 plus. My understanding is that it's intended to behave like D-76, except that Clayton uses phenidone instead of metol.
Interesting. I have never used D-76. I'll read up on it. Thank you.

I did. I ordered some R-09. Thanks for the advice. Thoughts on stand development?
I shoot and process E-6 - been intrigued by stand development for years but never got around to trying it..

Most reactions

Back