fausto66
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2010
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- clifton park, ny
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
mmmm such a dillema lol well thx all ill have to decide i guess
:scratch:I would go with tamron over sigma in almost all focal lengths. The glass is just better than sigma
Google both, and do a search on here. Find some articles, comparisons, reviews, whatever. Decide which you think would be best for you. I doubt that you'll be disappointed with either.mmmm such a dillema lol well thx all ill have to decide i guess
I wish I had VC or whatever it's called on my 17-50, but I'm the nocturnal one trying to shoot cars and buildings in the middle of the nightI think Tamron now has one available with VR (VC, IS, whatever you want to call it), but I don't think that's as important in this zoom range. I haven't missed having it yet with my lens.

and why would it have to come off, unless you needed to switch to a telephoto or ultra wide angle lens...:thumbup:Good luck. Again, I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed with either. I seriously don't think my Sigma has come off my camera since I got it a few weeks ago![]()
i was wondering if you all had any opinions of the aigma 17-70 2.8 lens im a novice family sports pohotgrpaher for the family nothing serious was looking for input on it
...i was wondering if you all had any opinions of the aigma 17-70 2.8 lens im a novice family sports pohotgrpaher for the family nothing serious was looking for input on it
hmmmm...:scratch:well i think im gonna save my pennies and get the nikon 17-55 2.8 oh well lol thx all