What's new

Looking for old film or old film cameras!

If anyone has any that they are willing to tell cheap I would love to have them
 
Dear Pumped: I presume you are haunting Craig's list and e-bay for those rare deals.

Around here, people sometimes give stuff away for free, but as I posted, I will find someone I know to give mine to. That way, I can offer guidance if needed, and keep track of some beginner's progress.

Good luck!
 
Sent a pm, will try to go thru my stash, wait I mean collection! this weekend...
 
Check the online goodwill store. They have a lot of good deals.
 
I have a '58 Yashica C that I'm still using...as long as I can find 120 film. :) My dad brought some really cool cameras back from Germany from WWII, [Rollie, Zeiss] but I probably won't part with them for sentimental reasons. However, my kids will have them on Ebay within minutes of my leaving this earth. :) Good luck in your search. There is an old camera store in Mission, Kansas called Gass Camera Repair that has more old film cameras than I could count. That's where I got the Yashica C. He may be getting close to retirement, so you might contact him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom