LDcKpqk.jpg

ZRxcKAH.jpg

ftosxSh.jpg

Sc9iHCW.jpg

72WkIA7.jpg

ggAKbzz.jpg

kQTvmil.jpg

Nice job cloning out stuff.

Good job! :) ...But I suspect you mostly cut and paste rather than cloned. Am I right? Just used clone to clean up any rough edges, if at all.

WAIT! I totally missed seeing the wires, I just noticed the "now you see me now you don't" random strangers. You've been a busy guy!

On top of that they're really nice photos; I'll bet the couple are delighted. :thumbup:

Keep the dress white.

I noticed these are saved using the Adobe 1998 color space. That's a potential problem for viewing on the internet. You should convert them to sRGB.

Joe

$wedding.jpg

Impressive job. You certainly earned it that day, getting photobombed by those ladies repeatedly.

Well done.

nice work. Surely those woman would have realised there was a wedding shoot going on and MOVED AWAY! geeeeze! haha

Good job! :) ...But I suspect you mostly cut and paste rather than cloned. Am I right? Just used clone to clean up any rough edges, if at all.

WAIT! I totally missed seeing the wires, I just noticed the "now you see me now you don't" random strangers. You've been a busy guy!

On top of that they're really nice photos; I'll bet the couple are delighted. :thumbup:
I copy and pasted areas from other photos as well as used the clone tool and spot healing brush on other areas.

Thanks I'm pretty happy with them. I just emailed them their photos I hope they like em and thanks for the kind words.

Keep the dress white.

I noticed these are saved using the Adobe 1998 color space. That's a potential problem for viewing on the internet. You should convert them to sRGB.

Joe

View attachment 46073
wow awesome tip never knew that thanks. :D :thumbup:
Impressive job. You certainly earned it that day, getting photobombed by those ladies repeatedly.

Well done.
ty
Well done on removing the wires! That must have been a lot of work!
The wires weren't too bad honestly. Taking out the people was the hardest part.
nice work. Surely those woman would have realised there was a wedding shoot going on and MOVED AWAY! geeeeze! haha
It was sunset at the Las Vegas sign on a holiday weekend. I'm honestly surprised more people didn't get in the pic lol. Normally there's a line and people wait their turn, but it was a mad house and we only had the limo for an hour.
Good job on the cloning/cleaning, but all seem at least a trifle under-exposed to me.
thank you thank you

I hear that about my photos from time to time. It's either my eye is off because they look fine to me or my monitor is off.

Im heading to Vegas in a week with some friends. I am going to guess its hard to get good photos cause of other people constantly in the way? Suggestions? Apparently a long lens isnt going to be a good idea?

ohhh right! haha yeah thought it might be a busy place! Here in 'lil ol' New Zealand we would get out of your way! haha

ohhh right! haha yeah thought it might be a busy place! Here in 'lil ol' New Zealand we would get out of your way! haha

From what I hear the problem there is more likely to be with random sheep than random people. ;)
(Kidding!! NZ is one place I'd love to visit and if I were to emigrate NZ would be #1 choice - unfortunately we have grandkids here in the UK and on the US west coast.)

Im heading to Vegas in a week with some friends. I am going to guess its hard to get good photos cause of other people constantly in the way? Suggestions? Apparently a long lens isnt going to be a good idea?
Honestly on non holiday weekends it goes a lot smoother. Lines form and people are pretty good about waiting. It's pretty much always busy during sunset though. I wouldn't shoot with much more than a 35 or 50mm.

Most reactions

Back