What's new

looking for some c&c

SLRJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys

I've recently come back from Florence, Italy on holiday, so would like some feedback on a few of the photos i've taken. My kit is a Canon 20D with a 15mm Fisheye lens. Many thanks :-)



 
IMO...overall I really like your composition. I think you have accurately depicted the sense of being there.
Individualy there are a few issues that could be changed as a matter of taste and style to each person.
#1 I really like the colors, but overall could be a bit lighter.
#2 has to much of a "haze". Also seems alittle off on shutter speed and ISO.
#3Good photo. Great use of fisheye to capture the entire scene...not to much not to little.

As stated these are just my opinions, others will vary, just remember this is your work, what you want to achieve is entirely up to you. no wrong or right.
 
Very good use of the fisheye. I really like the clouds in #1. I do see that "haze" in #2, but otherwise a good shot. #3 is very interesting and well done.
 
man, i totally agree with DRoberts. Everything he said is on point. I love the pix using the fisheye. It brings the visuals to life.
 
Really like the perspective on all of the these especially the 3rd picture. In the 2nd one the haze is definitely apparent as was mentioned but it isn't overpowering to the point where it takes alot away from the picture. I especially like how it looks like their is a swirl of clouds creeping over the scene. nice job overall!!
 
Great, many thanks for the feedback!
 
Any picture of Florence is a great picture in my book. I spent way too much time when I lived there hanging out on the Duomo steps and at the Ponte Vecchio. I like the first one the best, but they all bring back some good memories. Great captures :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom