396.7 KB · Views: 186
  • image.png
    image.png
    394.9 KB · Views: 211
  • image.png
    image.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 179
#1 & #3 the white balance is off.

agreed & the subject is uneasily framed off to one side .
#2 is overexposed and the white blouse blown out.

I like the look of #3 the most.

They all look grainy and like you missed focus, but that could be the translation to iPhone and then to forum. I do like the styling combined with posing of this set of shots better than the other set you posted (with the Nirvana shirt). Definitely the color balance is off in all three, I feel. Too magenta in 1 and 3, and just a hair too blue in 2. I actually enjoy the subject composition within the frame for 2 and 3, but in 1 I would have put her slightly off center to the left, not right, that way there is more space "in front" of her.

They all look grainy and like you missed focus, but that could be the translation to iPhone and then to forum. I do like the styling combined with posing of this set of shots better than the other set you posted (with the Nirvana shirt). Definitely the color balance is off in all three, I feel. Too magenta in 1 and 3, and just a hair too blue in 2. I actually enjoy the subject composition within the frame for 2 and 3, but in 1 I would have put her slightly off center to the left, not right, that way there is more space "in front" of her.
Thank you for your feedback! Hopefully I'll get a laptop soon so I can edit them and upload them from there

Most reactions

Back