- Joined
- Mar 18, 2017
- Messages
- 290
- Reaction score
- 347
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
A while ago I started a mini-project in which I took street portraits of random strangers. Whilst the majority of my portraits that I take involved people I have not met before, I did at the least stop and interact with these people – there would always be some friendly chat etc.
With the stranger portraits the interaction was much more fleeting. No real engagement. The interaction would last about 30-seconds and then would be over. It is strange to think that I have these images of people and I know absolutely nothing about them.
I have a number of images from my Stranger Awareness project and I have recently been adding more so stay tuned!
Insta: @mhalsteadphoto
With the stranger portraits the interaction was much more fleeting. No real engagement. The interaction would last about 30-seconds and then would be over. It is strange to think that I have these images of people and I know absolutely nothing about them.
I have a number of images from my Stranger Awareness project and I have recently been adding more so stay tuned!
Insta: @mhalsteadphoto
