What's new

Looking for -

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
66
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hay

I'm looking for two things which are listed below.

300mm f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED Nikkor
TC-14E 1.4x Teleconvertor for AF-I/AF-S
Anyone offering a good deal on a D3 is also welcome to contact me!

Okie so now you have read that, lets talk about Prices and Shipping.

I live in the UK, so shipping to there should be a must if you want to sell your products to me. I will pay via Pay-Pal, and with cover shipping.

I'm not gonna tell you what I'm willing to pay, so send me a offer and we can talk about it. I don't want broken or damaged equipment and so I expect top quality stuff. Cases and standard accessories should be included.

Hope I ain't scared you off.

Thanks all help appreciated

J​
 
Last edited:
Still looking!
 
not sure if they do, but contact BH, Adorama, KEH, FocusCamera maybe they send international and you can get it used WITH warantee.
Not sure if you guys have craigslist in UK but if you do, look into it
 
Changed advertisement.

Looked on Craigslist but nothing listed.
 
Still looking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom