What's new

Looking out my back door

Boutte

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
6
Location
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last week I was sitting on the sofa when I heard a knock at my door. When opened the door to see who it was there was no one there but I saw this.
IMG_5068.jpg


IMG_5071.jpg


IMG_5057.jpg
 
that is unreal!!
 
It really was one of the most spectacular skies I've ever seen. It only lasted a couple of minutes and if I hadn't heard that knock on the door at just that moment I would have missed it.
 
What a BEAUTIFUL sunset!

I would probably lose the image by the time I got back with camera to shoot it.
 
oh WoW! Thats amazing. Congrats on being there at the right time. Maybe the knock was conscious? :)
 
Wow that is just awesome! That red is just ....wow!
 
Fire in the sky!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom