What's new

Looking Out

DomGatto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
stareoutjf1.jpg


toristareoutox9.jpg


First one is me, the second is my girlfriend.
 
I always find it strange when a water horizon is angled...makes me feel like the world is tilted and the ocean is going to get poured out. I would prefer to see a straight horizon.

Also, I find that both shots are too centred. I'd like to see a closer crop or a different composition.
 
Thanks, Mike. I'll look into that.

Would it be better if the sun wasn't centered?
 
Would it be better if the sun wasn't centered?
Probably...but it's all about balance. I think centred may be OK if it was a tighter crop and the person in the frame was closer to the edge. There is not right and wrong...it's all subjective and this is just my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom