Looking to buy a 4x5

I see KEH has some speed graphics. No lens, no lens board, no back, no film holders, no changing bag, no film tank,
Lenses:
Large Format Lenses - Page 1 - Purchase - KEH Camera
Lensboards:
Lens Boards - Page 1 - Purchase - KEH Camera
The other stuff has B&H.
Or one might check local listings, there might be something interesting. Like this:
Calumet 4x5 large Format Camera/Linhof/Sinar/Schneider-Kreuznach
Or see local photo shows, auctions etc.
And what for is needed changing bag ?

I see KEH has some speed graphics. No lens, no lens board, no back, no film holders, no changing bag, no film tank,
Lenses:
Lensboards:
The other stuff has B&H.
Or one might check local listings, there might be something interesting. Like this:
All that stuff costs extra which increases his total investment.

The changing bag can come in handy if you need to load film when you are away from your darkroom.

Lenses:
Lensboards:
The other stuff has B&H.
All that stuff costs extra which increases his total investment.
Oh, that is a surprise ! No kidding man, $500 is not high enough to be called an investment in large format photography.

The changing bag can come in handy if you need to load film when you are away from your darkroom.
Incidentally, I used my changing bag all the time. I used it when loading film holders and the film tank because my "darkrom" was not dark enough for film.

Last edited:
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sounds like my wife wants me to pick one out and she will get it (let me get it) as my Bday present :D

Did you see it ? Any plastic parts ?

Did you see it ? Any plastic parts ?

damn I guess it was sold already. guess I should have snagged it. had a Kodak lens on it otherwise it was just a typical Omega

Most reactions

New Topics

Back