What's new

Looking to upgrade!

FishermanJay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! Just found this forum today. It looks awesome. I'm a diehard fisherman and a professional fishing guide in Northern Canada. I always love taking nature shots while I'm out on the water and obviously taking pictures of the fish. I'm currently using a Canon point and shoot. I'm hoping to take my pictures to the next level. I'd like to upgrade to a DSLR. The main reasons would be for the faster speed of a DSLR and the quality so that my pictures could be used for magazines/posters. My price range would be between $400-800. I'd love to hear all your suggestions!!! Thanks so much :D
 
I don't know much camera wise, but you'll probably want either a tele or a kit lens and a tele (depending if you want to shoot wide or not). One thing you will want for SURE is a very good Circular Polarizing Filter, which will allow you to see through the glare of the water (much like polarized sunglasses).
 
thanks guys
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom