looking up

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
old barn in VA

48103730-O.jpg

edit: i was trying to host it here but the file was too large. :)

thanks Raymond. how does the sharpness look? i'm having eye issues tonight.

I love tall, skinny barns :mrgreen:

Cool perspective. I like to look up too :thumbup: Sharpness looks good to me.

oh sweet.. love the pov yes! also love the saturation and the depth! good one JM :thumbsup:

Are you working your way through your archives just now, JonMikal? I seem to recognise a good many of your current contributions... and I liked this one very much when it was first up on here, too!!!

LaFoto said:
Are you working your way through your archives just now, JonMikal? I seem to recognise a good many of your current contributions... and I liked this one very much when it was first up on here, too!!!

I recognize this photo too.

Still like it though! :thumbup:

WHere in VA are you located?

LaFoto said:

are ya sure? i thought i had posted in b&w previously. :D

my eyes were going funny on me too last night, but I think it's the vantage point, looking straight up like that makes me dizzy! Those light clouds really make the shot. Sharpness looks good to me, but I am not too proud of the ability I have with regards to accessing image quality.. my eye is not trained, but I am enjoying learning from you.

I think the b+w version would be very cool.

Most reactions

Back