What's new

Loose Change

Dave_D

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
372
Reaction score
5
Location
Garden State
setup the bellows for a few shots.

DSCF0198Medium.jpg


DSCF0195Medium.jpg


DSCF0196Medium.jpg


DSCF0183Medium.jpg


DSCF0193Medium.jpg


DSCF0192Medium.jpg


DSCF0188Medium.jpg


DSCF0181Medium.jpg


DSCF0178Medium.jpg


DSCF0182Medium.jpg
 
Impressive, what kind of lens are you using to get that close?
 
Glad you like it. I use a bellows to get this close. Here is the setup. The camera, a Nikon PK-13 extension tube ( only used as a spacer to mount the camera), Nikon PB-4 Bellows, and I think the lens in this shot is my Nikkor 24-85mm 2.8. The lighting is a pair of SB-26 speedlights which are nice for the built in photo slave feature. I found the skeletal remains of a mouse and that is what my subject is in this image. Here's the mouse up close:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=269244#post269244

Macro.jpg
 
Nice compositions, crystal clear. I really like these macros, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom