What's new

Lorimer Electronics

I found absolutely nothing on them.

I googled it and your post was the first entry. :lol:

Not on reseller ratings.

I would venture to guess that "Lorimer Electronics" is a renamed bait and switch operation. I would imagine that it won't be long until "Lorimer Electronics" has a new name.
 
I found absolutely nothing on them.

I googled it and your post was the first entry. :lol:

Not on reseller ratings.

I would venture to guess that "Lorimer Electronics" is a renamed bait and switch operation. I would imagine that it won't be long until "Lorimer Electronics" has a new name.

seconded
 
seconded
clear.gif

thirded.

I say go with the big guys
 
wow that site is actually quite funny...You would have to be pretty gullible to purchase something from them.
 
Search leading to the link below:
Lorimer Communication & Electronics 442 Lorimer St Brooklyn, NY 718-599-1436
Lorimer Two Way Radio. 718-599-1436. 1093 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY (This might be a legit business)

Telephone number traced to this address: 1093 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn NY 11222 1093 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11216 - Trulia

I was interested too before finding such little info.

They have a lot of photo equipment listed with good (not laughable) prices for a business with little to no information available.
 
Not on reseller ratings.

I would venture to guess that "Lorimer Electronics" is a renamed bait and switch operation. I would imagine that it won't be long until "Lorimer Electronics" has a new name.


They now have two reviews on reseller ratings. Both are very good. I have not done business with them, but would not "venture to guess" or "imagine" how legitimate they are until I do.
 
I just called them to check on my order because i was getting scared of everyone's post about how they were shady. They didnt have the color I chose but I would rather have had the silver anyway. They said it would ship out today.
 
Check out the addresses with maps.google.com.

In streetview neither shows a storefront with that name on it. I wouldn't trust them.

For example Cameta Camera shows up perfectly in street view
 
Search leading to the link below:
Lorimer Communication & Electronics 442 Lorimer St Brooklyn, NY 718-599-1436
Lorimer Two Way Radio. 718-599-1436. 1093 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY (This might be a legit business)

Telephone number traced to this address: 1093 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn NY 11222 1093 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11216 - Trulia

I was interested too before finding such little info.

They have a lot of photo equipment listed with good (not laughable) prices for a business with little to no information available.
Hmmm...the first two addresses are not that far away from my house, maybe about 10 minutes by bike. I might actually go and ask to check out their basement lol.
 
lol..i have to laugh...

2 people come and register on the site....each with one post....that ONLY post is to back up the quality of that site?

hmmmm...something ain't right.

*edit*
make that 3 new users to back up that site...:popcorn:
 
If that place is a bait and switch - they certainly don't have the prices to reflect it.
 
if in doubt - stick to the big reliable names - Adorama, Amazon, B&H, your local shop (yah they still exist).

And any shop which websearches and posts posetive comments at every chance just screams scam - you never see Amazon, Adorama or B&H using such tactics.
 
Not on reseller ratings.

I would venture to guess that "Lorimer Electronics" is a renamed bait and switch operation. I would imagine that it won't be long until "Lorimer Electronics" has a new name.


They now have two reviews on reseller ratings. Both are very good. I have not done business with them, but would not "venture to guess" or "imagine" how legitimate they are until I do.

did you even check the actual website? One of the reviews is probably by you and the other one is negative. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom