Losgantir

RobotJam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.robotjam.com
I quite liked this, but not sure if it doesn't suffer from not really having a focal point.

losgantir2.jpg

Please read the Guidelines before posting in the Critique Gallery.
I'm moving this to Landscape where I'm sure you will get constructive comments.

i really like this shot...its very serene...very calming...its one you could stare at for hours... i love no focal point...leaves the whole thing up to me..instead of a certain view, i see what i want, others see what they want....i think you did a great job.

love the calming colors...smooth water...the soft drifting clouds... reflection int he water...i love it..

Well I did look at it and the first thing I noticed was that a slight misexposure has set the whole picture with a small gray overtone. A bit playing with levels sets it out nicely. With authors consent I could post an edited version. Very nice motive, really allows for long long viewing...

this is a toughie, it's a very subtle shot and in this area of BLASTING images into people's faces it's nice to see a quiet, detailed shot. I guess my only thing is something about the framing, but I'm not sure quite what it is. You might try some alternative cropping with your hands on the screen to see what your options are.

Very nice.

www.jefferyraymond.com

Most reactions

Back