Lost battery grip terminal cover.

Menthol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know its a relatively small problem but it drives me nuts.

Lost the pastic thing that comes with original sony a77 battery grip. Its a terminal cover that protects the metal contacts on the battery grip bit that goes into the camera. Desperately need to keep those terminal protected but sadly no one seems to sell the terminal covers.

Open to practical suggestions. I have a small pastic bottle (film roll tube) but the thing doesn't clip on and stay in place.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using PhotoForum

Or just put the whole thing in a plastic bag (or tape a small plastic bag on the end)...

I know its a relatively small problem but it drives me nuts.

Lost the pastic thing that comes with original sony a77 battery grip. Its a terminal cover that protects the metal contacts on the battery grip bit that goes into the camera. Desperately need to keep those terminal protected but sadly no one seems to sell the terminal covers.

Open to practical suggestions. I have a small pastic bottle (film roll tube) but the thing doesn't clip on and stay in place.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using PhotoForum

Buy a bag of small balloons. That way you have your cover and tons of backups, estimated cost at hobby store roughly 60 cents.

Are these what you are looking for? If you didn't live oversea's I would send it to you for free. Simple solution, don't take the grips off..

You can probably buy the part on E-Bay.

Ive got a bunch of old Canon film SLRs where the battery door snapped off - I managed to get the parts on ebay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back