Lost Boy Seth

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a shoot today with my friend Seth. This shot kind of makes me think of what one of the Lost Boys from the movie "Hook" might look like if he grew up... into a bearded adonis.

Shot in natural light with silver reflector for fill.
screen_shot_2017_11_16_at_9_36_09_pm_by_danostergren-dbtz6vd.png

untitled_by_danostergren-dbtz59b.jpg

Last edited:
My first thought was "Big Oak should really be in this scene with him" he would fit right in. :)
I really like it, the rock really makes a great background. It's funny, this looks like a deeper DOF than f/2.5.
Great work! :)

My first thought was "Big Oak should really be in this scene with him" he would fit right in. :)
I really like it, the rock really makes a great background. It's funny, this looks like a deeper DOF than f/2.5.
Great work! :)
Oh jeez, I can feel a nosebleed coming on just thinking about that!

Generally you'll get a decent amount in focus if you aren't super close to your subject. Honestly I could have boosted the ISO a bit more and stopped up to f/4, and I probably should have. Luckily I didn't screw up the focus though.

Thank you!

BG is a bit distracting for me in this one. but those skintones man -- nailed it

Generally you'll get a decent amount in focus if you aren't super close to your subject. Honestly I could have boosted the ISO a bit more and stopped up to f/4, and I probably should have. Luckily I didn't screw up the focus though.

f/2.5 is perfect, and you always have your focus spot on!

f/2.5 is perfect, and you always have your focus spot on!
Lol, only in the photos that I post.

I'm feeling very muscularly underendowed right now...thanks :p
Good work.

I would not want to be around on the wrong side when someone yells, Bangarang.

Most reactions

Back