What's new

Lost boys

I like the abstract pattern in the second one. I wonder how the last one would be in B&W? maybe more dramatic or moody to show the 'lost' idea.
 
I'll comment #3

Your subjects are interesting and they carry a strong energy. Looking at the picture has definitely made me feel something, so that's great, because evoking emotions is the most important thing. With that being said, I think you could compose it in a much better way.
 
I'm interested to know how you would have liked to seen it composed?
 
I'm interested to know how you would have liked to seen it composed?

If I were there, I would took a wider shot. To give the viewers of the photograph the whole perspective and the whole scene. Do they sit on a bench? or a car? where are they? are they drinking something also? how they are dressed? and else... to give much more information about them and why they are "lost"
 
I agree with Maria here. A wider angle on the last one would give it more context. Depending on the background it would give the scene even more of a grungy feel which is what I am already getting from the photo. Good eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom