Lost Charger - HELP!

Yownhouse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went out to shoot some photos and noticed both of my batteries on my Sony camera were dead (rookie mistake). I went to charge them but I think I lost my charger somewhere which is not good counting on Sony's stuff being ridiculously expensive. Does anyone know where I can find the right charger for my Sony without buying the 70 dollar battery+charger? I'll try Ebay but I'm a bit skiddish trying that site sometimes.

-Thanks in advance

If you want the original brand charger, but dont want the high price, then ebay is a good bet as could be looking at local sites like craigslist and kijiji or similar sites.

Would you know where to find even the brand name charger? I can't find it on the Sony site :\

There are a lot of 3rd party battery chargers. Maybe search for "<your battery model number> charger" in google and see. Or you can search it in other sites such as B&H, adorama or Amazon.

For example, searching "bp-511a battery charger" (my Canon battery is BP-511A) yield a lot of result in Amazon. From 3rd parties batteries and charger as well as original Canon charger.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back