What's new

Lost Emotions

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p246354339-4.jpg


Oregon Holocaust Memorial, Washington Park, Portland, 2008.
 
This can be Pictorial question....like, "Complete the story"

Liked it very much

Regards :D
 
Do I get it right, that this is actually a bronze skulpture?
I might (just might) like the vignette for this one, for a change, but I'm still debating this with myself. I usually don't like vignetting at all.
 
I like everything about this, even the leaves and the little puddle on the briefcase. It is a sculpture, whether what you photographed was created with that intent or not. I'm not usually a fan of strong vignettes, but this one does just what it needs to do.
 
Do I get it right, that this is actually a bronze skulpture?
It is indeed a sculpture. I don't know whether it's bronze or not, but it's something solid :)

I might (just might) like the vignette for this one, for a change, but I'm still debating this with myself. I usually don't like vignetting at all.
I'm not usually a fan of strong vignettes, but this one does just what it needs to do.
I'm not a fan of strong vignettes at all, but in this case I thought it could add to the mood. It could be argued that the vignette was not necessary, though.

Thanks Frequency, Corinna and Ken for the feedback!
 
reminds me of the movie Schinders list
It was not my intention, but I can see the link between the image and the movie. Thanks for your comment.
 
Great picture, I loved that memorial I visited back in 04 and shot 5-6 rolls easily.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom