What's new

Lost In Confusion ?!*#

Shot with Tungsten WB? Not sure. think I'd like to see the original with the red shirt popping on the green
 
Frequency, I love the composition here, even though if this was mine I might crop the sky a bit. My issue is that it looks very soft overall, and the focus seems to be in the foreground instead of where the person is... to the point that it's not clear what the person is doing. And yeah, I agree about the colour cast.
 
Shot with Tungsten WB? Not sure. think I'd like to see the original with the red shirt popping on the green

The colors looks all messed up.

Frequency, I love the composition here, even though if this was mine I might crop the sky a bit. My issue is that it looks very soft overall, and the focus seems to be in the foreground instead of where the person is... to the point that it's not clear what the person is doing. And yeah, I agree about the colour cast.

Thank you very much Virago, LG and Invis for your time. I am sorry that i tried to paint a blank blank sky , blue....my fault :blushing:
...and i know i was forcing viewers' attention to the phootgrapher by the help of caption only; i think that failed
Miserably yours
:(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom