What's new

lost in time...

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
581
Reaction score
1
Location
Kalispell, MT.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going to look for a old car to dump too much $$ into and took my camera, This is a 38 chev, I wish I would have moved to the right just a but but I like the shot anyway what do you think...

83794040.jpg
 
Is this a colour photo?
The upper lefthand corner suggests it, bu the car as such does not. Confusing!
And yes, while looking at it, also I wish you could have move a half-step over to the right... but well. So what are you going to do? Buy this one and fix it up?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom