lost my gear yesterday :(

Your gear is fairly new, as opposed to an old speed graphic. If you bought it on a credit card there is a chance that you can go back to the seller for their records which would include the date and serial number, credit card number and price.

Here's wishing you success.

Many years ago a friend of mine from Minn. lost his Bronica the same way. Being the crafty person he is he put an ad in the local paper and a Want Ads type bulletin that ran something like - "Looking to trade motorcycle for camera gear". I have my doubts about this but he swears the guy who stole the stuff called him to make the trade. He called the cops after setting up a meet and they nailed the guy. Maybe the the guy was just plain dumb. Just don't use a phone number that might be on a business card in with the gear.

I can feel for you since a few years ago i had a snowmobile stolen while i was on a tour

If there is one thing i hate most of all in this world is a theif.....no matter what kind of stuff they take......but especially somebodies hard earned pride and joy

Most reactions

Back