Lost Souls

Mullen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...Or Cows In the Fog, whichever you prefer. ;)

We had a foggy sunset a couple days ago and I coaxed my camera into taking this photo. One problem I see with it is that the reflection of the tree on the left didn't completely get into the picture.

cowsinthefogrsxk7.jpg

oh who cares. you don't even notice that the full reflection isn't there. the picture is too beautiful elsewhere. i really like this one alot

Very interesting and pleasing. Good one.

Fantastic capture! Looks like a great moment to do some black and whites too.

If you're worried about the reflection on that left tree, you could always try a portrait crop of the middle trees - Maybe centre around the trunk of the most foreground one.

Thanks for the comments tedE, Fox Paw, and TrickyRic.

Yeah, I guess the other trees not being completely reflected makes that trees reflection matter less.

I like it. I'm not sure who told everyone that everything had to be perfectly symmetrical or "complete" to make a good photograph, but I'd like to meet him so I could pop him in the nose. :)

Nice shot. Very captivating. Esp. if you like cows. :)

Thanks ernie.

I like it. I'm not sure who told everyone that everything had to be perfectly symmetrical or "complete" to make a good photograph, but I'd like to meet him so I could pop him in the nose. :)

Nice shot. Very captivating. Esp. if you like cows. :)

Thanks.

That was my perfectionist side that suggested it needed symmetry. :p

Yeah this looks awesome. I wonder what it would look like to Gradient Maps applied? :D

Yeah this looks awesome. I wonder what it would look like to Gradient Maps applied? :D

Thanks. I opened it up in PhotoShop and played with the gradient maps, the fog makes a neat effect. You can play with it if you want.

Most reactions

Back