Lots of Daybreak!

gjtoth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
toths.us
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DaybreakER Roses, that is. From the Oly. All in natural light on black velvet. Same bouquet, just shot from different angles. This is one of many varieties I grow in my gardens.

P5212836.jpg

P5212834.jpg

P5212824.jpg

P5212819.jpg

P5212813.jpg

P5212814.jpg

Beautiful flower, nicely captured. The droplets are so clear, they almost look like glass beads. I think I like the first photo best of all, although they are all good. I don't quite like the lighting in 4 that much, though. To me, lit like that the roses look a bit ... cheesy is the word? I think it is...

Beautiful flower, nicely captured. The droplets are so clear, they almost look like glass beads. I think I like the first photo best of all, although they are all good. I don't quite like the lighting in 4 that much, though. To me, lit like that the roses look a bit ... cheesy is the word? I think it is...

That's odd. I used the same lighting in all the shots and just changed the angle.

Cheesy is not a word. :lol:

You're having me on? You're laughing while you say that "cheesy" is not a word. It's just because I don't speak English that well... but don't pull my leg here :grumpy: :sexywink: :lol: ...

Beautiful roses, gorgeous shots. I think they all are very nicely done. Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back