What's new

Lots of Filters for sale

vailale

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got the following filters for sale. All are in almost new condition. Please email with an offer for one or all. I ship via USPS $4.95 flat rate. I can email photos too.

Hoya 52mm Introductory Filter Kit - Ultraviolet (UV), Circular Polarizer, Warming Filter (Intensifier) and Nylon Pouch

Tiffen 77mm Color Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter

Hoya 77mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter

Hoya 72mm Skylight 1B (HMC) Multi-Coated Glass Filter

B+W 77mm UV Haze 010 F-Pro Filter

Canon 77mm Haze UV 1 Glass Filter L 39 Sharp Cut

Hoya
77mm Skylight 1B (HMC) Multi-Coated Glass Filter
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom