Lots of Hair, a Stool, and symmetry (Maybe NSFW)

|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Title pretty much says it all, :sexywink:.

IMG_6638_bw_s_c.jpg

I like the lighting and feel it's fairly provocative.. Nice work.

What was the intent of the photo?

I was doing an artistic nude shoot with this model. The main element here is the symmetry. She was a real trooper, aside from almost breaking her back it took several shots to get it just about right, :D.

Love this shot. You are one of the lucky photographers. My girlfriend would never let me do nudes, even if they looked this amazing.

Any other shots from the shoot with the symmetry theme? Great idea by the way, that was exactly what I thought when I first saw it... aside from the attractive model.

With a tad more lighting or some fine tuning in the B&W this could be a really good hair product ad photo as well. Which is what I thought when I first saw it.

I really like it, I cant say what I like about it. I just like it. :lol:

Great work.

:puke: Never thought about that. I guess symmetry could go either way with that, :). But I see you chose to live dangerously!

:puke: Never thought about that. But I see you chose to live dangerously!

...Well...Being as I have been planning on getting into the field of NSFW imagery I feel the need to look and see what I can see in order to get a visual feel before doing it.

As it stands my first and currently only NSFW work apparently shows potential, It ain't perfect but I have to be doing something right.

I like the shot but I think the title could use some.....different wording. I was afraid to look with the paring of "NSFW" and "stool".
LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing.

Great shot! The lighting and the pose work well.

Also kind of looks like a friend of mine.

Great shot! For me, I will create more dramatic lighting by using just 1 light top down and nothing else. So that means only a small part of the body is lit and the rest is very dark. Gives that dramatic feel to the image. :)

I really like it, the symmetry really makes the shot. The lighting is great too.

Great shot! For me, I will create more dramatic lighting by using just 1 light top down and nothing else. So that means only a small part of the body is lit and the rest is very dark. Gives that dramatic feel to the image. :)

I understand your one light theory but I do not think it would have given me the effect I was looking for. I really wanted to highlight her beautiful hair, and I wanted the specular highlights on her body. I used a gridded beauty dish, camera center, and gridded strip lights from each side. The floor was somewhat reflective so any light directed at the floor would have been reflected back.

Thanks to all for the kind comments and criticism!

Love the composition! That's just stunning!

The hotspot on her face is a little bit distracting, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back