What's new

lots of studio stuff I'd like to sell

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
975
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have:
4 x soft white 33" umbrellas - in perfect condition - only out of their plastic sleeves once to check they were OK on receipt.
I'll take $15 ONO for each of the umbrellas.

4 x bulb holders (I believe E39 Mogul) with umbrella mounts and suitable for mounting on a light stand. They come with the metal stud connecting the tripod to the holder.
I'll take $25 each ONO.

2 x Dynatron light heads with 2x 500w and 2x 1000w bulbs each. Never used. They come with the metal connecting studs. $50 each ONO. You can't buy the bulbs for less than $80 each!
 
I am interested in this offer could you email me some pics of he equiptment?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom