What's new

Lotta Dots

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing with PS

42820909-L.jpg
 
As sargent Schultz would say "Verry Interestink".
 
No hurting eyes here, woodsac!
And I wonder why photos like this one did not find their way into the Photo Contest of the Month? This would have been very (!) "vote-worthy"!!! ;) I like it a lot!
 
Great optical illusion effect. are those pics of oil drum lids?
 
Thanks. Ya, Jon, they're 55 gallon metal drums. I took the picture with a process in mind...and it worked for once :boogie: First thing I wanted to do was invert it, then start playing with the color. The invert worked better than I thought. They are originally black with white lids. After inverting, it left only the lids.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom