Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 #1 Hi guys, I just want to share some of my last pictures with you all, Any C&C are always welcome ^_^ All the pictures were taken with Nikkor 70-300mm. The #1 was take in natural light; the others were taken with sb-700. 1- 2 3
Hi guys, I just want to share some of my last pictures with you all, Any C&C are always welcome ^_^ All the pictures were taken with Nikkor 70-300mm. The #1 was take in natural light; the others were taken with sb-700. 1- 2 3
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2012 #2 Outstanding beauty :thumbsup:
D Donplayer813 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Tampa fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2012 #3 Beautiful images , hope to see more of your shots in the near future.
Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you both, i will ^_^
LizardKing No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 757 Reaction score 87 Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2012 #5 #2 and #3 are really nice!
Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thank You LizardKing, #2 is my favorite, Love B/W pictures
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2012 Banned #7 I like number 3. I would even like it better with no greenery in it...just a flower floating in darkness...but I'm weird that way.
I like number 3. I would even like it better with no greenery in it...just a flower floating in darkness...but I'm weird that way.
C Cpi2011 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2011 Messages 218 Reaction score 9 Jun 20, 2012 #8 Mind blowing shoot number three is my favorite. I am waiting for your another shoot........
Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Hi guys... Here are my new shots, hope you like them... I went to a Chinese/Japanese Garden called Fukushu-en Garden. It's a beautiful place, can't wait to go again & take more pictures. #1 #2 #3
Hi guys... Here are my new shots, hope you like them... I went to a Chinese/Japanese Garden called Fukushu-en Garden. It's a beautiful place, can't wait to go again & take more pictures. #1 #2 #3
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2012 #10 nice! did you shoot these in RAW?
Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 JoshuaSimPhotography said: nice! did you shoot these in RAW? Click to expand... Yes, I always use RAW
JoshuaSimPhotography said: nice! did you shoot these in RAW? Click to expand... Yes, I always use RAW