Lotus - the car

RKW3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this today (oct. 28) at a parking lot, and I couldn't resist shooting it. It's one of my favorite cars.

EDIT: New version

lotus-selectivecolor.jpg

Indeed it is, I really like it.
Although I have to say SUV next to it is a little distracting
Overall it's a great shot. Good Job.

Thanks very much ambriz, I agree that the SUV is not the ideal background. To help my cause I tried to blur the background and I also added a lighting effect which helps to bring the focal point at the car.

The colors seem off, quite Neon-ish. Over-edited maybe? Is there an original pic? Cool angle for that car though.

Thanks very much ambriz, I agree that the SUV is not the ideal background. To help my cause I tried to blur the background and I also added a lighting effect which helps to bring the focal point at the car.

Damn SUV's I have had several similar occurances of SUV's parked next to Photogenic cars, your best bet is to either cancle it out via DOF as best you can or leave it be natural. I agree with DSLR noob colors are odd, and I can only assume that is a result of the post processing in an attempt to deaden the SUV's presence.

Thanks guys, yeah I probably post-processed it a bit too much. I tried a lot of things with this one.

By the way, the neon-ish colors are probably caused by the HDR. I forgot to mention that.

Most reactions

Back