What's new

Loughrigg Tarn, Lake District, UK

Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
2,256
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weather was pretty good today and I found myself in one of my favourite places, Loughrigg tarn


Pentax 645D FA 120 f/4 at f/16



Loughrigg tarn in afternoon by singingsnapper, on Flickr


I waited as the sun set and this shot was taken just over an hour after sunset, it's amazing how much light remains in the sky so long after sun set


Pentax 645D FA 33-55 at f/16 and 33mm 16 minutes ISO 100



Loughrigg tarn an hour after sunset by singingsnapper, on Flickr
 
I love them both. Especially the long exposure!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom