K Kfarlow TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2010 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #1 I'm a complete noob, so don't be too harsh. But I definitely want feedback on how you all think I did. Pictures taken using 50D w/28-135 IS USM lens. #1 #2 #3 #4
I'm a complete noob, so don't be too harsh. But I definitely want feedback on how you all think I did. Pictures taken using 50D w/28-135 IS USM lens. #1 #2 #3 #4
K Kfarlow TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2010 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Sorry, forgot this one!!
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #3 The forgotten one is the best of them all, in my opinion. Nice lines, great color, great subject. Straighten the horizon. the horizon being in the lower third of the image is much more interesting than it being in the middle as in #1.
The forgotten one is the best of them all, in my opinion. Nice lines, great color, great subject. Straighten the horizon. the horizon being in the lower third of the image is much more interesting than it being in the middle as in #1.