What's new

Love That Dirty Water, Part II - C&C Appreciated

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one is actually overlooking the Charles, so it's more appropos. :)

Boston Night - 20080611 - Back Bay Skyline - 004 small.jpg
 
Very nice - the only comment I have would be to suggest cloning out the little bit of foliage in the upper LH corner.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Very nice - the only comment I have would be to suggest cloning out the little bit of foliage in the upper LH corner.

Oh wow, you can see that? Wacky. I actually DID clone it out, but I got to the point where I couldn't see any more on my screen. I'll have to look closer. Thanks for the tip. :)

Great Night shot....what are your settings??

The settings were...

Exposure Time = 20"
F Number = F10
Exposure Program = Manual
ISO Speed Ratings = 200
Exposure Mode = Manual exposure
White Balance = Auto white balance
Focal Length In 35mm Film = 28mm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom