Love that new forum smell

*cough* logo looks good *cough*

how long has this Red Theme forum been available for? I first noticed it a couple of weeks back

JohnMF said:
how long has this Red Theme forum been available for? I first noticed it a couple of weeks back

It wasn't default then, though, and didn't have the new logo. It was announced to Subscribers probably a month or two ago.

very nice improvement.

The standard Vbulletin blue is a bit depressing

Hey, I like the blue. It's soft and comforting, whilst the red is likely to make me, erm, less mellow. Plus, I'm all traditionalistic and stuff...

Speaking of my traditionalisticism, I looove! the new film section in the foum! That's awsome! Film film film!

If this was announced a while back, then perhaps I should pay closer attention to the subscribers' forum... it's just that it's off there in the "off topic" section.... :|

Overall, though, nice job! Even on the new color scheme, though I don't tend to prefer it.

Thanks for the comments so far! We definitely wanted to give people the chance to keep the old color scheme if they prefer it, but also hope that we've made some positive changes in the new layout and colors.

Also, regarding the film area. I think its too easy for people to assume conversations are based on digital cameras lately, so we wanted to make a solid effort towards catering a bit more to the film crowd as well.

Hope you all enjoy it!

-Chase

This is gooooooood Chase! This is really goooooood! :D

Love it!

JamesD said:
Speaking of my traditionalisticism, I looove! the new film section in the foum! That's awsome! Film film film!
Yes, I agree, although they have misspelled analogue... ;)

Most reactions

Back