What's new

Love to here your some opinions

TCookieMonster

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Had some time to kill and did this just goofing off, I think it turned out kind of cool what do you guys think?
 

Attachments

  • $image-3664565523.webp
    $image-3664565523.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 152
It is a cool shot. I would maybe try cropping to the second column on the right, framing the sun and the guy. I'm not too sure about the flare on the guy.
 
It is a cool shot. I would maybe try cropping to the second column on the right, framing the sun and the guy. I'm not too sure about the flare on the guy.

Ha the flare is because I was shooting through a window.
 
Nice shot, although I think the composition could've been a bit tighter. :)It looks nice, though!
 
Nice shot, although I think the composition could've been a bit tighter. :)It looks nice, though!

I did originally crop it but it made the man the main focus of the image, which is something I did not want for this shot. By leaving the image opened up you see the entire image not just the man and sun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom