A Adorkable TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2008 #1 machine. Little critique? Comments?
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 7, 2008 #2 Oooh, I like it. I like the composition and the moment that you caught! Nice job! Oh, and your username made me chuckle!
Oooh, I like it. I like the composition and the moment that you caught! Nice job! Oh, and your username made me chuckle!
saltface TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 402 Reaction score 1 Location Hell's Flower Box, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2008 #3 Nice, very artsy. I like how you intentionally cut off their heads (and identity).