Love

foned

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I told my girlfriend (technically we've been exclusive for a month, but we've been dating six almost.) that i love her tonight, to which she replied 'your gonna make me cry' there was no real elaboration, she never returned the sentiment, what do i do now? do i wait? do i walk away?

I told my girlfriend (technically we've been exclusive for a month, but we've been dating six almost.) that i love her tonight, to which she replied 'your gonna make me cry' there was no real elaboration, she never returned the sentiment, what do i do now? do i wait? do i walk away?[/quote]

2.gif
Run as fast as you can. Before you know it, you wont have any money, no life, your camera stuff will be sold on e-bay, your house will be designed by Martha Stewart, and you will have his and her track suits. Love is only a 4 letter word. Like...when you say you love your Lucky Charms...what is the difference :lol::lol:

I told my girlfriend (technically we've been exclusive for a month, but we've been dating six almost.) that i love her tonight, to which she replied 'your gonna make me cry' there was no real elaboration, she never returned the sentiment, what do i do now? do i wait? do i walk away?[/quote]

2.gif
Run as fast as you can. Before you know it, you wont have any money, no life, your camera stuff will be sold on e-bay, your house will be designed by Martha Stewart, and you will have his and her track suits. Love is only a 4 letter word. Like...when you say you love your Lucky Charms...what is the difference :lol::lol:

Lol, well i'm willing to take that chance with this girl.. I just want a life with her. ;]

I dont think its a big deal. That can be a big thing for a woman. If its been like a few weeks and she doesnt say anything (wether it be saying it back or that shes not ready to) then I'd say you might have a problem. But as of now I'd say dont fret about it.

Tsk tsk. So inconsiderate.

I like to think of that class of people (myself included) as 'gravitationally challenged'.

Lol, don't get me wrong, i'm a fat kid too, i just don't date fatties. I guess im a hypocrite like that. think of me as shallow hal.

lol you don't even know what she looks like, maybe i like fatties.

You know you have a link to your myspace page in your profile... With a little bit of educated guessing I'm pretty sure I can figure out which is which...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back