Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
11143087 Tricolred heron 2 ps-studio.jpg

11142925 Anhinga_Bluegill 1234 test-studio.jpg

.... and the moon.
11143198-studio.jpg

I like the light in the first two.

love the golden light on the heron. the soft pastels of the eastern bluebird are nice too, the details on that one are wonderful when viewed larger.

Gorgeous light on the first. The last is different so marks for that.

#1 for great light for sure. Where was the sun on that last one? Are you catching fading sunlight on the birds with the moon in the background? I like that shot too.

love the golden light on the heron. the soft pastels of the eastern bluebird are nice too, the details on that one are wonderful when viewed larger.

Thank you very much, nokk. Yeah, the bluebird pic was much sharper due to better light and being able to support the camera on a solid object. The pic of the tricolored heron was taken h.h. in dim light and my Tamron 600 mmm doesn't focus well on anything in dim light. It captured the colors well enough for that pic but that's about it. I had to tweak the hell out of it with micro adjustments to attain anything that resembles a hint of sharpness.

Gorgeous light on the first. The last is different so marks for that.

Thanks, broheim, appeciate it.

Very nice set......

Thanks, Jeff.

#1 for great light for sure. Where was the sun on that last one? Are you catching fading sunlight on the birds with the moon in the background? I like that shot too.

Thank you, Pete, appreciate it. On the last one the sun was directly to my back and right on the horizon. That's why the birds were so dim but yet, still full of color. Thanks for looking and commenting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back