Lover Girl - C&C appreciated

Classic_Obsession

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this at at Extraordinary Desserts couple weeks back with Nikon D40 and kit lens.

Light PP done with lighting to produce vintage-esque feel.
3672444283_9d0a212bb8_b.jpg

f/4.2
1/50 sec
Iso 800
Handheld with available lighting

It almost looks as if someone made a color lazer copy from a magazine ad and then you photographed the copy.

It does have a vintage feel to it.

The color makes it vintage, the noise doesn't.

whats in the glass?
initially when i saw your location, and then the weights, i assumed it was pot.
but upon visiting the site, i dont believe it is. (that, and the fact that there's no way that's 3oz. lol)

I like the shot and the DoF, however, it looks as though you have surpassed the ISO capabilities of your camera. This kills it for me.

I would've went with film grain instead of that noise.

It's actually leaves/herbs they use to brew the tea. Their teas are actually pretty good...don't get the cakes though, they're "extraordinarily" sweet :lol:

As for the noise, how do I use film grain instead of noise? I purposely took the pic darker so there would be more noise to the pic when I pump up the exposure in pp.

Also, is there a way to sharpen certain part of the image (like the white box surrounding the words in this pic) in Photoshop?

Thanks for the CC!

In PS there is a filter called "grain". Filter>Texture>Grain. Then you adjust from there. I don't know if you're using PS or not. I did a photo with some slight grain to show you....

sunchips.jpg

Most reactions

Back