What's new

LOVING my new camera!!!

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
Small town USA!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry for the watermark, I grabbed these from Flickr where I posted them for the clients viewing.

This is a 6 month old session I did today. I LOVE my new camera!

4453288910_5a37e61b9d.jpg


4452515911_299b3a121c.jpg


4453290730_afd8b71e7e.jpg


4452515065_7d6b29ccea.jpg
 
How do you get the eyes to look so perfect?! :drool:
 
I always do a little sharpening and contrasting to make them pop....
 
absolutely beeeeeeeautiful! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

what kind of new camera did you get?
 
Thank you! I just bought a Nikon D700. Still learning how to use it (a TON more buttons than my D40 had)!
 
Looks great Jen ... always nice to have a new toy ... and by the looks of these images, you are well on your way with it.
 
These are fab and what a perfect little model!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom