What's new

Low light, high ISO

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
Not a great shot, a few nice parts, but compositionally a touch "bitty". However, it's the first shot I've taken at 800 ISO! It was either that or miss it. I stray to 200 and 400 only rarely, but on the basis of this experience, I may venture further afield a bit more.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Dusk-dog-walker.jpg

 
nice and balanced. the building balanced the guy and the birds balance the dogs.
 
Nice shot. Dunno what camera you've got but don't be afraid to whack up the iso. I regularly use 1600 iso with very little noise problems and not too much PP (I use a 30D).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom