What's new

Low Pass

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
2,021
Location
N Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
14957033103_2a9a35c6cb_b.jpg

Mike Wiskus flies his Lucas Oil Pitts at an airshow in Rome, GA, Saturday. I heart airshows!
 
It helps when they fly low and slow.
The Pitts Special is a pretty little airplane. The first Pitts flew in 1944.
They were the dominant aerobatic airplane in the '60's and '70's.
The one in your photo looks like a Pitts S1-11B.

I like that you got the shutter speed slow enough the prop is blurred.
 
It helps when they fly low and slow.
The Pitts Special is a pretty little airplane. The first Pitts flew in 1944.
They were the dominant aerobatic airplane in the '60's and '70's.
The one in your photo looks like a Pitts S1-11B.

I like that you got the shutter speed slow enough the prop is blurred.
Thanks, I always try to get some prop blur when shooting prop aircraft, but bright sun makes it hard. Too small an aperture, and my mid-level 300mm lens drops some performance. Guess I should get a ND for it, huh?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom