Low price SD cards

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just spotted this on Amazon in case anybody needed some fairly inexpensive class 10 SDHC cards.

Amazon.com: Transcend 16 GB High Speed 10 UHS Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDU1): TRANSCEND: Computers & Accessories

16gb for 9.99
32gb for 16.99
64gb for 39.99

Thought it was pretty good considering. But if not, feel free to hit me with rocks (virtually)
;)

Yes, Transcend.

Woohoo.. just need to grab a rock or two and..

What? Were out of rocks too? Ok, somebody get supply on the horn and chew them out. I mean seriously - bad enough we run out of pox right before christmas, now we can't even be throwing rocks. Somebody ask those idiots what were supposed to do with that huge order of glass houses we just got in.. sheesh.

Lol.. seriously though, sounds like a pretty good deal on SD cards - me I upgraded mine a few weeks back to a 95 mps card and boy does it make a huge difference when shooting longer bursts. Cards are expensive as all get out but personally I think they are worth it for action shooting. But for portrait/landscape work where your not needing to shoot so many consecutive frames I think these would be fantastic.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I also went to the 90/95 version and the performance was amazing (from the 30). I got mine refurb condition on ebay - 32gb for $30 shipped
I never ran out of buffer on Ch on JPEG Large Fine mode. 95 continuous non-stop shots before I stopped with buffer not moving from 11 if i recall. RAW was much better too but not like the JPEG. But it is going to make a big difference in my kids soccer - I missed shots having to pause due to the buffet overload.

I have a load of Transcend SDHC Cards and they works great and are well built, no bit dropped off yet, compared to some cheap SDHC cards i have bought before.

But now i buy nothing but Samsung memory cards, they are the best in my opinion and they are extremely strong and reliable.

John.

Yeah, I only use SanDisk myself, but thought these are good for people wanting a quick cheap solution :)

Randomly, I started using a 32gb SanDisk micro SD in a SD adapter in a point and shoot and it works pretty damn well!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back